Mission Projects 2019
1 – 5 July. A week of prayer for all our missions.
You can browse the list of prayer items found under each mission trip to help you pray.
CHRIST CHURCH MIDRAND KIDS HOLIDAY CLUB
1 – 3 July. Kids Programme for Grades 1 – 7. Adults, families and teens welcome.
- Children to come and to be bold in inviting their friends!
- Leaders who have a servant heart, a passion for the gospel and a love for the children in their groups.
- Physical and emotional safety for all during the week of holiday club and the health of the leaders.
- Wisdom and strength for Lauren Maggs who will be teaching up-front.
- The gospel to be taught clearly and for lives to be changed.
KZN, CLOUDS OF HOPE CHILDREN’S VILLAGE
1st and/or 2nd week of July. Kids programme for Grades 1 – 7. Adults, families and teens welcome.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
- Organisation and logistics
- Travelling mercies
- Energy to love the kids
- Clarity in teaching the gospel across cultural and language barriers
- Unity in Christ on the team
- That the kids have fun and feel cared for
- The Kids – that they turn to and grow in their relationship with Jesus
TEMBISA KIDS and TEENS HOLIDAY CLUB
25 June – 27 June. Kids and Teens Programme. Adults, teens, families welcome.
- More leaders, especially male leaders
- Sound teaching and conversions
- The leaders’ good health and energy to serve
- Safety, for both leaders and children
- The Leaders Training on 22 June 2019
Thank God for:
- Generous people who have donated
- The opportunity to serve Thembisa
SECUNDA, MPUMALANGA KIDS/TEENS HOLIDAY CLUB
June (Date to be confirmed). Kids Programme for Grades 1 – 7. Adults, teens, families welcome.
- Safe travelling mercies
- Clear teaching at the Holiday Club
- The well-being of the school we’ll be working at; last year they faced great difficulty with strikes in and around the area
- Us as leaders as we interact with the teens that we may grow relationship with them and that they grow to love Jesus more
- Other groups joining us – we are not quite sure if they are Christian or not, please pray for our interactions with them and that they may see Jesus in us
- ENERGY! This coming week is going to be very demanding and we need to be as energetic as possible
LIMPOPO SCHOOLS OUTREACH
22 June – 26 June. Outreach into various Limpopo schools. Adults, teens and families welcome.
Contact Warrick: firstname.lastname@example.org
BUKAVU, DRC – EXPLORE TRAINING
20 June – 4 July. EXPLORE training and training of trainers. Pray for Raphael and Martin.
MAPUTO, MOZAMBIQUE – CONFERENCE & EXPLORE
11 – 13 July. Church Conference and Explore training of trainers. Pray for Raphael and Martin.
CLARENS, FREE STATE KIDS HOLIDAY CLUB
18 – 22 August. Kids programme for Grades 1 – 7. Adults, teens, families welcome. Contact Sarah: email@example.com
DAYSPRING SCHOOL, MAGALIESBURG
Date to be confirmed. DIY. Adults, families, teens welcome. Contact Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE ALSO PRAY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Bede Academy from Newcastle who are serving at Nokuphila School from 29 June – 12 July . Please pray that the Lord will work in their hearts as they are exposed to the Gospel as they are at CCM and Nokuphila for 2 weeks. Please pray for safety and that they are helpful at Nokuphila school.
- Jesmond Parish Church who are serving at Nokuphila school from 14 July – 26 July. Please pray for them as they share the Gospel with all the classes at Nokuphila, as they partner with various groups at CCM. Pray that they might be encouraged in their walk with our Lord as they partner with Christian family in another part of the World. Please pray for their safety and that they are used in a great way at Nokuphila school. Please pray that their faith in Jesus might grow as the serve in South Africa.
- Please pray for the Gauteng Women’s convention on 20 July. Pray for Hayley Tubman as she teaches the women of Gauteng from Hebrews 12. Please pray that many women might come and that is might be an encouraging and challenging day. Please pray for Hayley as she prepares her talks on Hebrews 12.