Mall of Africa Amazing Race Part 2
October 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We’re heading back to the carnage for the Mall of Africa Amazing Race Part 2. Picture this: One big race against time to follow the clues and the playing field is the entire Mall of Africa. You, and your team, MAY have to sing in public, dance on something (I’m not sure what), find things, in-act scenes of something, take photos, etc. We are asking you to give your all to win the Mall of Africa Amazing Race. Can you do it?
Details will follow soon on instructions on where to meet and for the teen’s safety we will have measures in place.
NB Important information:
- Parents MUST sign an indemnity form: Either by filling out the form below, or filling out a paper one on the day.
- Teens must meet us at the middle/checkers entrance in the Mall of Africa Underground Parking (bottom of the escalators just outside checkers).
- Please be prompt as we need to start the game as close to 6pm as possible in order to play the full game.
- Please fetch your teens at 8pm promptly in the same place you dropped them off (See point 2). We cannot be held responsible for your teens after this time.
- Any questions: contact Tasha Nsofwa: 084 911 8841 or Lauren Maggs: 084 575 5545