The Bible clearly states that “all have sinned”. It is our nature to sin. None of us is untainted. Because of sin, we’ve all hurt ourselves, we’ve all hurt other people, and others have hurt us. This means that each of us needs repentance and recovery from our hurts, hang-ups and habits in the way Christ intended. Our support groups are intended to provide a safe environment for you to find recovery and hope in Christ. All leaders have struggled with similar hurts, hang-ups and habits.
Meeting time and details below.
All are welcome at our support group meetings – participants do not need to be attending Christ Church Midrand or any other church.
- Do people take advantage of you?
- Do you have trouble saying no?
- Have you found yourself wondering: Can I set limits and still be loving?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, money?
- Why do I feel guilty when setting boundaries?
Boundaries is a video-based course by Drs Cloud & Townsend which will bring new health to your relationships.
Men’s drug & alcohol recovery group
- Is drinking or using drugs affecting your home life?
- Have you missed days at work due to drink / drugs?
- Do you use drink or drugs to build up your self-esteem?
Join us in a distinctly Christian course to bring healing and wholeness for men struggling with drink or drugs.
Bipolar: Down Together
A support group for people with bipolar and their loved onesIt will meet in the Small Hall at CCM.
Meetings: Second Sat of every month at 12.30 to 14.30,.
Purpose statement: to provide support, encouragement, spiritual growth from a Christian perspective, and information about bipolar.
The Bipolar group is meeting now at the church on the second sat of each month.
Further information: Maia 073 398 2501
For any queries contact our Support Group Facilitator:
Andrew Pitt 011 318 2481 or email@example.com