Christmas Day Service 2018
Preacher: Martin Morrison
Bible Reading: Luke 2:1 – 18; 19: 1 – 10
Christmas is the time of Jesus’ coming to earth. Yet why did he come? What’s the reason? In this sermon Martin looks at the story of Zacchaeus and focuses specifically on verse 10 where Jesus says, “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.” If we want to know who Jesus was in history, it’s best to look at what Jesus said about himself.
Some of the things that will be covered in the sermon are as follows:
- How do we know God is personal?
- How do we know Jesus really is God?
- Why do we long to see the places depicted in songs and pictures?
- What is the reason behind our lostness?
- What is the antidote to the ladder we are all trying to climb?
- What is grace?
Topics: Supernatural God, Supernatural, creator God, Personal God, The Son of Man, Jesus as God, how do you know that Jesus is God? The lost, eternity, eternity in our hearts, Grace.